A LEVEL and IGCSE
ABOUT BINA BANGSA SCHOOL
Excellence in education programME
- Historically, Bina Bangsa School was founded in 2001, intending to fulfil the aspirations of families who wished to give their children a national education with a global outlook. Henceforth, BBS came into existence – with an internationally recognised Cambridge programme - IGCSE and ‘A’ Levels Curricular. We have integrated our academic training with the teaching of the Christian faith as our central value system.
- To date, we are proud to announce that we have established 6 affiliated campuses in Jakarta, Malang, Semarang, Bandung and our latest edition being the Balikpapan campus. The current total enrolment is approximately 4000 students ranging from pre- nursery to junior college students. The school infrastructure has grown to support individual campus requirements, so that our students will enjoy a meaningful time at school. We are also proud to claim that each campus holds a niche area either in the field of Music and Dance, Chinese and Western Orchestra or Sports. As a family of schools, we act synergistically by executing a common educational model.
- Academically in the last 16 years, we have become a pioneering force in international education in Indonesia, as we have produced distinguished candidates who have been admitted to top-notch foreign universities in United Kingdom, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore Taiwan and China. We provide a range of activities to cultivate the subject knowledge and critical thinking skills of our students. To endorse our academic records, we have attained outstanding awards in the following examinations and competitions - The Cambridge Learner’s Award (CIE), International Competitions and Assessments for Schools (ICAS), Japan International, Science and Mathematics Olympiads (JISMOS), to name a few.
- Bina Bangsa is also reputed for the Bilingual programme we provide, where our students are motivated to employ three different languages – English Language, Bahasa Indonesia, and Chinese Language to form a multilingual community. Language acquisition has always been our centerpiece, where much resources such as language instruments, and systems of testing are used to harness students’ learning.
- Our BBS hallmark is a remarkable record of teachers from an international community, whereby ‘diversity meets unity’, to form a BBS village. We recognise that teachers are the bedrock of our foundation, who ensure that each child is differentiated in the area of academic training, leadership and personal development. As a school, we aim to extend ourselves beyond classroom meeting, where students are exposed to learning journeys and field trips to augment their overall learning. Students are also driven to exercise their own talents and expertise to serve their immediate Indonesian community.
- The Bina Bangsa School is still evolving, as the school recognises that the 21 st century competencies and skills must govern the new currency for this school. The notion of Progressive Education, is evident in the way we teach, learn, and think with the given academic programmes we offer.
- Pembangunan Gedung Bina Bangsa School
- Student Population > 50
- Bina Bangsa School Kebon Jeruk 2
- Student Population > 1100
- Bina Bangsa School Pantai Indah Kapuk
- Student Population > 1900
- Bina Bangsa School Semarang
- Student Population > 3475
- Bina Bangsa School Kebon Jeruk 1
- Student Population > 700
- Bina Bangsa School Malang
- Student Population > 1600
- Bina Bangsa School Bandung
- Student Population > 3000
- Bina Bangsa School Balikpapan
- Student Population > 4000