- Bina Bangsa School accepts applications for Pre-School, Primary, Secondary, JCB and Junior College.
- For Secondary to Junior College applicants, the required documents must be sent to the Admission Office first prior to any testing.
- An application form can be obtained at the Admissions Office and must be fully completed. Before applying, parents should read and understand all the policies and requirements which are stated on the form, and do adhere to them strictly.
- The student applicant will have to undergo an entrance test and interviewed accordingly. The interview and testing is by appointment only. Following the evaluation of tests and interview, the student applicant's family will be notified by the Admission Office via letter regarding the status of the application. Should the application not succeed at a first account, he /she will be placed on the waiting list, be invited for a re-testing, or be denied an offer, altogether.
- Upon notification of acceptance, parents are required to remit payment of the following fees: Admission Fee and Tuition Fee to ensure a placement in a class.
After all fees have been paid in full, the student applicant is officially enrolled at Bina Bangsa School.
- Fully completed Student Registration Form
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Family Card
- Legalized Copy of Report Book from the previous school
- Photo 2x3 (3 pcs)
- Photo 3x4 (5 pcs)
1. Primary School
Primary 1 : Placement Test
Primary 2-6 : Mathematics, English, Science, Chinese
2. Secondary, JCB and Junior College: English, Mathematics, Chinese